Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Image Attribution


This is a post about image attribution.I watched a video about giving attribution and this is what I learned about it.  I have learned a lot about image attribution like how its not okay to just take a picture off of Google, you have to give the artist credit for their work. Also that certain sites contain copyright free images that if you give credit to the person who owns it its okay to put it on my blog. There is also a symbol that tells you if its alright to use the picture if you give attribution.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Danika! I like your picture of the flower. It's pretty. We're going to have so much fun at ELC! Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's me again! Just saying that you still need to post a picture of my new boyfriend (but make sure you site where you got it from!:P)!

    ReplyDelete