Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Favorite Tv shows!

I have tons of favorite shows but here are just a few....

American Idol- I love this show for many reasons but, Mostly because Jennifer Lopez is on it!

Qviva- Qviva is a talent search that Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and Jamie King thought of. Jennifer, Marc and Jamie will mentor them if they make it through round one. This shows Jennifer, Marc and Jamie going to find Latin talent all through Latin America. All three go looking for talent anywhere, this includes alleys, jungles and more. If Jennifer, Marc or Jamie thinks they represent their country they give them a plane ticket to America. Once in America they perform for all three mentors, later that same day they find out if they made it passed round two. After this is all done, they put them in a show in Vegas.

Dance moms- I love this show because there is so much drama.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I like watching Q'Viva too! I'm sure it's much more fun to watch now that it plays in English! Have fun and keep me updated!
    p.s. You should post a pic of my new boyfriend next! :)

    ReplyDelete